Posted on December 11, 2018 06:00

The federal tax laws have changed. If you are over 70½ and receiving money from an IRA, you can now reduce your taxable income by making your donations to St. Bernard or St. Matthew directly from your IRA.

Please consult your IRA investment company, tax advisor, or call Brian Kenny, our Business Manager for more information at 860-875-0753 x 106

Bookmark and Share